The E. R. Holloway Ltd. Group of companies moved one of its subsidiaries - Barnet Combs Ltd to a WGC factory in 1934. In 1938 the Group warehouse and offices left London for the more attractive and convenient site adjacent to the factory. An injection moulding machine was installed in 1936 and the Barnet Comb Company produced commercially the first injection-moulded comb in this country. Company products ranged from sun glasses and brush ware to nylon components for many industries. Lustrac Plastics Ltd, a further subsidiary, was formed in 1943 for the manufacture of moulding powders. Its cellulose acetate powders were used for the group's own products and further trade was built up with outside moulding firms. The company turned its attention to other materials and extended its activities to include extrusion processes in order to meet the growing industrial demand for such articles as shaped rods and tubes. Another addition to the group, Hydeway Ltd, started in 1949 for the production of welded soft plastic goods such as wallets, bags and purses, comb cases, manicure sets, etc. After WWII ended, in spite of raw materials shortages and of increasing competition, the output of the group increased and by 1954 was reported to be over 300 per cent in volume. A high proportion of its goods were sent overseas. In the 1950s the group was promoting the fact that after three months' service all its employees (then numbering over 500) participated in a profit-sharing scheme. In the 1960s Barnet Comb was taken over by Holpack a subsidiary of Unilever.